As some of you may know, I am not a high maintenance person. My skincare routine is pretty basic and requires very few steps. If you’re like me in that way, maybe masks are for you, because all you need to do with them is to wear them for approximately 15-20 minutes (or however long the packaging suggests). Masks are supposed to be packed with nutrients for your skin, and there is a variety of them.
I am happy to let you know that I began my facial mask journey with Innisfree thanks to a friend of mine. They can be on the pricey side depending on where you’re going to buy them, but I would definitely recommend this brand to both mask newbies and veterans! Here are the reasons why:
- The beautiful packaging of Innisfree is what won me over! You can’t just beat the fresh, all-natural look of their ingredients on their boxes. They add to the clean, simple, and modern look that Innisfree embodies.
- Innisfree has a super wide range of masks to choose from based on your skin needs, more specifically, sheet masks. I’d highly recommend it. I would highly suggest you to consult with a sales associate to see what your skin needs. Since I wanted to find masks that could help my acne situation, the associate recommended me these three flavors from the “It’s Real” sheet mask collection: apple, mangosteen, and bija.
- They’re the perfect size for your face. These paper sheets will not feel overwhelming when you put them on your face. They’re also almost clear in appearance, and you can actually see your skin wearing them.
- They smell fruity but not too strong. I love all of the smells! Apples do smell like apples and mangosteen do smell like mangosteen. Their scents are so sweet to the point it makes me crave for fruits, ha-ha!
- They worked on me! Since everyone’s skin is different, I am not going to guarantee that they’ll work the same way on our face as they did on mine. From my experience with using them, I noticed that these masks were very moisturizing. I also have a tendency towards inflammation but after using these soothing masks, the redness definitely goes away for a while. Also,the essence is light so it doesn’t feel like you’re going to waste any of it once you’ve worn the masks for 20 minutes.
So, if you’re looking for a brand for good quality sheet masks, try Innisfree!
BONUS: I got a sample of the Super Volcano Clay Mask and I loved it! The little pack was a one time use but I only needed to use it once to realize how cleansing it felt after I washed off the clay! I felt like I was being pampered from all of the dirt and oil being absorbed by clay. I’d recommend this product as well!
* I was not sponsored to write about this post. I cannot 100% guarantee that the product will work for you.